Fassade (German facade) — the seventh full-length studio album by Swiss gothic metal band Lacrimosa. It is the first album by Lacrimosa to be released not only by Hall of Sermon but also by successful German label Nuclear Blast in 2001.
The band celebrated its tenth anniversary with this album.
|01.||Fassade – 1. Satz||9:19|
|02.||Der Morgen danach||4:26|
|04.||Warum so tief?||9:11|
|05.||Fassade – 2. Satz||5:34|
|08.||Fassade – 3. Satz||7:45|
Tilo Wolff — vocals
Anne Nurmi — vocals, keyboards
Jay P. — guitar, bass guitar
AC — drums
Manne Uhlig — drums
Raphaela Mayhaus — soprano
Ursula Ritter — viola
Björn Westlund — flute
Thomas Rohde — oboes
Larry Elam — trumpet
Stefan Pinter — first violin
Rodrigo Reichel — second violin
Dimitri Hoffmann — viola
Christof Groth — cello
Katharina C. Bunners — double bass
The Rosenberg Ensemble) — choir
Deutsches Filmorchester Babelsberg
Lyrics and music by Tilo Wolff, except the song “Senses” (lyrics and music by Anne Nurmi).
Recorded and mixed by Jay P. Genlek, Impuls Musicproductions, Hamburg during January-June 2001.
Mastered by Helge Halvé at Recordong Service Halvé.
Deutsches Filmorchester Babelsberg was recorded by Michael Schubert, Scoring Stage, Berlin, in March 2001.
Scores were created by Gottfried Koch
Orchestrated and arranged by Tilo Wolff.
Cover and booklet:
- Concept – Tilo Wolff
- Painted by Stelio Diamantopoulos
- Artwork – Gunnar Eysel
- DTP – Roger Amann
- Photography – Peter Rüssmann
|!||LP (as part of box set Vintage Classix)||2001||Nuclear Blast (Germany)|
|!||Promo CD||2001||Hall of Sermon|
|!||Promo CD||2001||Nuclear Blast|
|CD||2001||Hall of Sermon|
|CD||2001||Hellion Records (Brazil)|
|CD||2001||Sail Productions (Korea)|
|2 CD digipack (with “Der Morgen Danach EP”)||2002||Irond (Russia)|
|!||2 CD 15th Anniversary Edition||2006||Scarecrow (Mexico)|
|MC (music cassette)||2001||Irond (Russia)|
|MC (music cassette)||2001||Rocris Disc (Romania)|
|MC (music cassette)||2001||Mystic Production (Poland)|
|MC (music cassette)||2002||Psychic Scream (Thailand)|
|MC (music cassette)||2003||Moon Records (Ukraine)|
! – editions with the highest collector value.
– Live music video was made for “Der Morgen Danach”.
– Vinyl edition was released in 2001 by Nuclear Blast in two discs as part of limited box set “Vintage Classix” (1000 copies), it doesn’t include “Der Morgen Danach” .
– Russian edition was released with “Der Morgen Danach” single in double digipack format.
– Japanese edition includes two bonus tracks – “Promise Land” and “Vankina”.
– Mexican edition (2001) includes two bonus tracks – “Nichts Bewegt Sich” and “Vankina”.
– Brazilian and Korean editions include a bonus track – “Nichts Bewegt Sich”.
– Anniversary Mexican edition of 2006 year was released in double digipack format, it includes a poster and a bonus disc with “Der Morgen Danach” single.
This page is also available in: Russian