Live in Mexico City — the third live-album by by Swiss gothic metal band Lacrimosa released on 7 May in 2010 by Hall of Sermon.
It was recorded during the concert on 13 April 2013 in Auditorio BlackBerry, Mexico City, Mexico.
Released in two options:
- Regular version
- Special version (with DVD).
|02||1996||Ich bin der brennende Komet||7:08|
|03||2013||Welcome to the show||0:45|
|05||1999||Alleine zu zweit||4:20|
|07||1997||Not every pain hurts||5:26|
|09||2010||Ohne dich ist alles nichts||6:44|
|10||2012||Weil du Hilfe brauchst||6:28|
|12||2012||If the world stood still a day||4:10|
|01||2012||Feuerzug I & II||5:47|
|02||2001||Der Morgen danach||4:42|
|03||2012||Irgendein Arsch ist immer unterwegs||6:13|
|04||2001||Liebesspiel/Fassade, III Satz||6:30|
|07||2003||Durch Nacht und Flut||4:22|
|DVD (only special version of Live in Mexico City)|
|01||2013||Lacrimosa Theme / Arrival at the airport||2:45|
|02||2012||Irgendein Arsch ist immer unterwegs||6:13|
Tilo Wolff – vocals, keyboards
Anne Nurmi – keyboards, vocals
Jay P. – guitar
Henrik Flyman – guitar
Yenz Leonhardt – bass guitar
Julien Schimdt – drums
Lyrics and music by Tilo Wolff, except “Not Every Pain Hurts” and “If The World Stood Still A Day” (lyrics by Anne Nurmi, music by Anne Nurmi & Tilo Wolff).
Recorded during the concert on 13 April 2013 in Auditorio BlackBerry, Mexico City, Mexico.
Mixed by Jan P. Genkel at Impuls Studio, Hamburg, Germany
Producer – Tilo Wolff
Cover – Francisco Michel
|!||2 CD digipack + DVD||2014||Hall of Sermon|
|2 CD digipack||2014||Hall of Sermon|
|2 CD||2014||Scarecrow (Mexico)|
|2 CD digipack||2014||Scarecrow (Mexico)|
|2 CD digipack + DVD||2014||Scarecrow (Mexico)|
|!||2 CD digipack (white edition)||2014||Scarecrow (Mexico)|
|!||2 CD digipack + DVD (black edition)||2014||Scarecrow (Mexico)|
! – editions with the highest collection value.
– Iriginal limited (2000 copies) “first edition” was released in double digipack format and includes bonus DVDwith part of concert . Track list:
1. Lacrimosa Theme / Arrival At The Airport
2. Irgendein Arsch Ist Immer Unterwegs
4. Alles Lüge
– Mexican white edition was released in double digipack format, packed in white cardboard slipcase, limited in 1000 copies, it includes bonus DVD with part of concert and was sold only at club parties dedicated to the album release in Mexico, wasn’t commercially available. It includes three postcards and a poster.
– Mexican black edition was released in double digipack format, packed in black cardboard slipcase, limited in 1000 copies, it includes bonus DVD with part of concert and was sold only at club parties dedicated to the album release in Mexico, wasn’t commercially available. It includes three postcards and a poster.
This page is also available in: Russian